2017 Eclipse Event in Mount Vernon, Oregon
@ 340 School Lane @ the old Mount Vernon Middle School
24 hour, camp hosted area OPEN from August 16, 2017-August 23, 2017
Only $500.00 for the entire date range.
Offering 4 person dry camping
TENT SPACES 25×30
25X50 RV SPACES
We offer amenities that the others can not:
- Fiber Fast WiFi.
- Clear view of the sky, absolutely no obstructions.
- Indoor Individual showers & bathroom facilities.
- Green grass.
- Pets Welcome.
- Water refill station.
- Majestic views of Cinnabar Mountain, Fields Peak & Ingle Butte.
- Less than 30 minutes from: Thomas Condon Paleontology Center, John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Strawberry Wilderness for hiking & fishing, Magone Lake, Clyde Holliday State Park picnic area & plenty of exploration!
- Eclipse viewing safety glasses for $3.00
$15.00 for additional vehicle parking (permit required).
$50.00 for additional family members.
Call with questions or to reserve your tent or RV spot @ 541-932-7217