2017 Eclipse Event in Mount Vernon, Oregon
@ 340 School Lane @ the old Mount Vernon Middle School
24 hour, camp hosted area OPEN from August 16, 2017-August 23, 2017
Only $100.00 per night (2 night minimum)
Offering 4 person dry camping
TENT SPACES 25×30
25X50 RV SPACES
We offer amenities that the others can not:
- Fiber Fast WiFi.
- Clear view of the sky, absolutely no obstructions.
- Indoor Individual showers & bathroom facilities.
- Green grass.
- Pets Welcome.
- Water refill station.
- Majestic views of Cinnabar Mountain, Fields Peak & Ingle Butte.
- Less than 30 minutes from: Thomas Condon Paleontology Center, John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Strawberry Wilderness for hiking & fishing, Magone Lake, Kam Wah Chung State Heritage Site, Clyde Holliday State Park picnic area & plenty of exploration!
- Eclipse viewing safety glasses for $3.00
Our site is perched above the valley floor and according to scientific data (NASA) we in the perfect area for an intense eclipse experience!
RV dump station, OPEN TO ALL, for the low cost of $10.00.
340 School Lane
visit our camp host for details.
$15.00 for additional vehicle parking (permit required).
$50.00 for additional family members.
Call with questions or to reserve your tent or RV spot @ 541-932-7217